Tactics to Ready Your Next Generation Leaders
Time & Location
About the Event
This Manufacturing Growth Alliance (MGA) course will feature experts from Rehmann and will focus on tactics to ready your next generation leaders, all from a small manufacturer’s perspective.
Topics will be driven by questions from the attendees and will include examples like:
- Transitioning ownership responsibilities
- Engaging families in the decisions for family-owned firms
- Communication best practices for key leadership changes
- Building your bench of leaders, no just managers
- Assessing your leadership gaps in your workforce
The Manufacturing Growth Alliance (MGA) was founded to champion, serve, and advocate for Michigan’s small manufacturers. More importantly, it provides services that drive solutions that will make manufacturing in Michigan the most competitive and prosperous in the nation. For more information or to become a member, visit MGAlliance.org.
- Prep Next Generation Leaders$0$00$0