Webinar | Time & Priority Management | December
Time & Location
About the Event
This Manufacturing Growth Alliance (MGA) course will provide techniques that will help individuals regain control of their time when juggling deadlines, projects and multiple demands.
This course will teach effective prioritization skills and methods to manage situations that impact time and productivity. Individuals will learn how to prioritize, effectively delegate, say “no”, and beat procrastination. Participants will develop a daily action plan that encourages self-discipline and sustained improvements to assure they are scheduling their time effectively.
Learning Outcomes: Upon completion of this course, the learner will be able to:
- Recognize when to prioritize tasks
- Assess their organizational skills
- Identify four ways to create more time
- Explain how interruptions affect productivity
- Identify four steps to effective delegation
- Practice the best way to say “no”
- Demonstrate how to handle a person who insists their priorities are more important
- Discuss how to handle the challenge of working for multiple bosses
- Identify reasons people procrastinate and list strategies to get moving
The Manufacturing Growth Alliance (MGA) was founded to champion, serve, and advocate for Michigan’s small manufacturers. More importantly, it provides services that drive solutions that will make manufacturing in Michigan the most competitive and prosperous in the nation. For more information or to become a member, visit MGAlliance.org.
- Priority Management Webinar$285$2850$0