Webinar | Influencing Others | November
Time & Location
About the Event
This Manufacturing Growth Alliance (MGA) course will identify ways individuals without direct authority over others can use skills to connect with others, gain cooperation and influence interactions to achieve outcomes.
Learning Outcomes: Upon completion of this course, the learner will be able to:
- Identify methods to foster collaboration and gain buy-in
- Discuss ways to enhance trust, credibility, and rapport
- Practice communicating clearly and transparently
- Explore ways to work across organizational lines to get the job done
- Use knowledge and competence to increase credibility
- Build cooperation with colleagues
- Recognize how to be a positive powerful advocate
The Manufacturing Growth Alliance (MGA) was founded to champion, serve, and advocate for Michigan’s small manufacturers. More importantly, it provides services that drive solutions that will make manufacturing in Michigan the most competitive and prosperous in the nation. For more information or to become a member, visit MGAlliance.org.
- Influencing Others Webinar$285$2850$0