Thu, Sep 22|
Grow Sales with a System for Integrated Growth (SIG)
Hear from the Michigan Economic Development Corporation and the Edward Lowe Foundation about SIG, which provides guidance to shore up fundamental areas inside your company, information to grow sales and achieve higher profits.
Time & Location
Sep 22, 2022, 10:00 AM – 10:45 AM EDT
About the Event
Are you struggling to scale your company? Like many second-stage business owners, you may be noticing systems that once served you well are now starting to show cracks — or that you need new skills and more targeted information in order to continue growing profitably. Join us on September 22nd from 10-10:45 to learn about the System for Integrated Growth.® (SIG). Hear from the Michigan Economic Development Corporation and the Edward Lowe Foundation about SIG, which provides guidance to shore up fundamental areas inside your company — and information to grow sales and achieve higher profits.
SIG can help you:
- Learn how to recruit, retain and develop talented employees.
- Get a handle on your financial management and understand what your books are telling you.
- Bring in best practices around supply chain and operations to complement your managers' working knowledge.
- Prepare to export — from documentation to identifying global markets and setting up distribution channels.
- Explore new markets, create prospect lists for those markets, or analyze competitors while addressing your sales and marketing process
- And best of all, participation in SIG is free for you as an MGA member!