Free Webinar | Tackling Cashflow Issues in Uncertain Times
Time & Location
About the Event
This Manufacturing Growth Alliance (MGA) course will feature experts from Maner Costerisan PC and will focus on making cash flow decisions in uncertain times, all from a small manufacturer’s perspective.
Topics will include:
- Addressing cash flow needs encompasses many parts of the organization and not just the accountant/controller
- Key things to think about in uncertain times to avoid a cash crunch
- What are the key questions to be addressed to plan for the months ahead
- Possible solutions to a cash crunch
- Blocking and tackling techniques of cash flow
The Manufacturing Growth Alliance (MGA) was founded to champion, serve, and advocate for Michigan’s small manufacturers. More importantly, it provides services that drive solutions that will make manufacturing in Michigan the most competitive and prosperous in the nation. For more information or to become a member, visit MGAlliance.org.
- Tackling Cash Flow Issues$0$00$0